Especially developed for use on hard corns.
Scholl Corn Removal Pads are especially developed for use on hard corns.
- Contains fast acting medicated discs which ensure that only the specific problem area is treated, without affecting the surrounding skin.
- The super soft pads provide cushioning and protection.
- Especially suitable for sensitive skin.
- Contains 9 Pads and 9 Medicated Discs.
Sacicylic acid 6.36mg (equiv. 40% w/w)
- Feet should be clean and dry.
- Remove disc and pad from backing paper.
- Place adhesive surface of medicated disc firmly over centre of corn and cover with pad.
- Repeat treatment daily until corn is completely removed.
Do not apply if the area around the corn is inflamed or if the skin is broken. Do not apply to broken skin. Do not use if you are sensitive to aspirin. NOT TO BE USED BY DIABETICS or in cases of severe circulatory disorders except following a doctors permission and recommendation. Do not use on moles or birthmarks. For external use only. Children under the age of sixteen years should seek medical advice before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.