Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream is useful to soothe irritation, tightness sensation and redness around the eyes.
Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream imparts extreme richness through it's ingredients Avčne Thermal Spring Water and alpha-bisabolol to soothe irritation, and any tight sensation and redness around the eye margins.
This product has a very light, non-greasy texture and the Soothing eye contour cream is applied by gently massaging onto the eyelids and eye contour, where the skin is particularly fragile.
This product soothes the sensitive eye contour area, where the skin is easily irritated.
It is fragrance-free and preservative-free and is a hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic product.
- Avene Eye contour cream is soothing and non-irritating to this sensitive eye region.
- This product is rich in Avčne Thermal Spring Water and alpha-bisabolol, and soothes irritation, tightness sensation and redness.
- It also acts as a decongestant with the addition of dextran sulfate, which decongests hypersensitive eyelids.
- It is also Moisturising and protective as the formula is enriched in moisturising agents and anti-free radical actives to improve eye and eyelid moisturisation and protection.
- This product can be used on sensitive skin.
This lightweight soothing cream relieves under-eye puffiness through the addition of dextran sulfate and provides a moisturising component and helps to smooth expression lines.
What else should I know?
Avčne Thermal Spring Water 68%.
Bisabolol and batylic alcohol.
Fragrance-free - Preservative-free.
Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic product
Apply the Soothing eye contour morning and evening until complete disappearance of the irritation.
It can be used together, or as follow-up, to some drug-based treatments after medical recommendation.
Should the irritation persist, consult your doctor.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!