Powerful cream effective for deep strains and tight muscles.
Artemis Strain Repair Cream contains a unique blend of traditional plant medicine to stimulate circulation and recovery.
Formulated with Cayenne powdered heat that penetrates deep to soothe deep-seated strains, sprains, bruised tissue and tight and overexerted muscles.
Cayenne has warming properties that support circulation and dilation of capillaries to promote healing and recovery.
Contains Arnica which provides support after surgery to relive trauma and support healing. It is one of the most effective first aid plant for impact injuries causing bruising, sprains, fractures and muscular and joint stiffness.
Contains Comfrey that promotes healing of fractured bones, soft tissue injuries, sprains and tendonitis.
Comfrey helps reduce the appearance of scarring and keloid scars.
Contains Rue(Ruta graveolens) which supports surface circulation to help minimise bruising.
St. John's Wort supports physiological trauma, especially beneficial for injured nerves, sciatica and disc damage. It Provides after surgery support to aid healing of cut nerves.
Contains Willow bark that helps calm and relax musculoskeletal system.
For best results, use in conjunction with Artemis Tissue and Strain Repair Oral Liquid to support healing from within.
What else should I know?
In a natural base of water, coconut caprylic and capric triglyceride, cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, PEG-20 stearate, phenoxyethanol, provitamin B5, tocopherol acetate, sorbic acid, citrus seed extract. Does not contain artificial colours or fragrances, mineral oils, parabens, sulphates or synthetic fillers. GE Free.
- Apply sparingly to affected area up to 3 x daily.
- Apply a little at first and wait for the heat to become apparent before applying more, this can take up to an hour.
- For best results, use in conjunction with Artemis Tissue and Strain Repair Oral Liquid to support healing from within.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Do not apply on broken skin.
- This cream contains Cayenne and is hot. Wash hands thoroughly after application or use gloves for application.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and sensitive skin.
- Do not apply before showering or strenuous exercise.
- If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Contradictions: Over-sensitivity to any ingredients.
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity.
- Over time, discolouring of this natural product may occur but does not affect the efficacy or quality.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No restriction on long term use.
- For external use only.
- Not suitable for children.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin or elderly.
- Be careful, the heat can be intense. We recommend children and the elderly use Artemis Tissue Repair Cream instead.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Urox Bladder Control 60
NZ $44.99NZ $39.25
Go Healthy Go Vir-Defence Extra Strength Rapid 30
NZ $34.99NZ $21.83
Go Healthy Go Kids Vitamin C 260mg Blackcurrant 60
NZ $9.99NZ $6.23
Click here to read