This product is a hydrating, mattifying formula which targets blemishes for oily-acne prone skin.
Avene Cleanance EXPERT is enriched with soothing Avène Thermal Spring Water.
This hydrating and mattifying formula targets blemishes at every stage.
The three key ingredients Monolaurin helps reduce excess sebum, X-Pressin™ and helps reduce the appearance of blackheads and soothes skin texture, and Diolényl® reduces the appearance of redness and helps to reduces blemishes.
Skin Type: Oily, Blemish-Prone
- This formula targets blemishes at every level
- This product regulates oil production, smoothes skin texture, and reduces appearance of blemishes
- This formula can be used alone or with other medicated acne treatments*
- Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften skin
- Hypoallergenic, Non-comedogenic, Paraben-free, Oil-free, AHA/BHA-free
- Not recommended with isotretinoin. Consult your dermatologist.
What else should I know?
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). ISOHEXADECANE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. DIMETHICONE. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. GLYCERIN. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ALGIN. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER). CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL LINSEEDATE. CARBOMER. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE. DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE. DISODIUM EDTA. DISODIUM PHOSPHATE. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL LAURATE. PAPAIN. POLYACRYLATE-13. POLYISOBUTENE. POLYSORBATE 20. POTASSIUM SORBATE. SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. WATER (AQUA).
Apply this product morning and/or evening after thoroughly cleansing the skin.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!