For a complete nutritional support.
BetterYou MultiVit Oral Spray, 25ml is a unique blend that provides a source of 14 essential vitamins and minerals.
Supports immune system.
A unique formulation that helps faster absorption than tablets.
Useful for people with active or busy lifestyle.
Provides a source of B vitamins including folic acid, vitamins A, C, D, K1 and other key minerals.
What else should I know?
|Each daily dose contains|
|Ingredients (per tablet)||Strength||EC NRV|
|Vitamin D3||400IU/ 10μg||200%|
|Folic Acid||400 μg||200%|
|Selenium||75 μg||136 %|
|Vitamin B1||1.1 mg||100 %|
|Vitamin B2||1.4 mg||100 %|
|Vitamin K1||75 μg||100%|
|Vitamin B7 (biotin)||50 μg||100%|
|Iodine||150 μg||100 %|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||6 mg||100 %|
|Vitamin B6||1.2 mg||85 %|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||8 mg||50 %|
|Vitamin C||20 mg||25 %|
|Vitamin A||600 IU/ 180 μg||22.5%|
|*EC Nutrient Reference Value|
- Carefully spray into your mouth or on the inside of your cheek. Take four sprays daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- Does not need to be taken with food or water and can be taken at any time of the day.
- Press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing. Shake well before every use.
- Once opened use within 6 months.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy and balanced diet.
- Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Safe for vegetarians, vegans, diabetics and coeliacs.
- Safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Can be used from 3 years and above.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read