Gently washes away excess wax and dirt.
AUDICLEAN is made from 100% Sea Serum™, a naturally derived isotonic solution with no preservatives, making it safe for regular use.
AUDICLEAN is created from seawater that is harvested from the crystal clear waters off Saint-Malo on the west coast of France. The tides in this region are among the strongest in the world, constantly enriching the pure waters with natural mineral salts.
AUDICLEAN is manufactured using a patented and unique technology developed by the world-leading marine biotechnology specialists, GOËMAR. The process purifies and sterilizes the seawater while adapting its composition for optimal efficacy and tolerance.
The AUDICLEAN delivery system:
The AUDICLEAN nozzle and bottle have been specially designed to the shape of the ear to safely and comfortably deliver its gentle, naturally cleansing wash.
The soft, circular spray delivers AUDICLEAN to the ear while avoiding any direct contact with the sensitive eardrum.
With each individual spray, the hygienically designed outtake-only bottle dispenses circular jets of clean and fresh AUDICLEAN cleansing wash, so there's no need to worry about used product flowing back into the bottle.
What else should I know?
Made from 100% Sea Serum™, a naturally derived isotonic solution with no preservatives
AUDICLEAN ear cleansing wash is a gentle and effective way to safely clean the ears delicate inner parts. When used 2 to 3 times a week, AUDICLEAN helps prevent wax build-up and keeps ears refreshingly clean and clear. AUDICLEAN is safe for the entire family (ages 2 and up) and quick and easy to use, in or out of the shower or bath, preferably seated. Allow at least 10 days of regular use to adapt to the refreshing experience of AUDICLEAN that gives your ears a new feeling of cleanliness.
For best results, use once a day for just 10 days, then 2-3 times a week.
- Attach nozzle on top of the bottle by pressing it gently into place
- Place index finger into nozzle
- Gently insert nozzle into ear, while keeping head upright; depress for 1 second
- Leave solution in ear for 10 seconds
- Gently tilt head to allow wash to drain out
- Gently dry outer ear with a clean towel or tissue
- In case of excessive wax production, leave product to act for 10 minutes. Repeat procedure up to 4 times if necessary
Repeat process on the other ear. Rinse nozzle with hot water after each use.
Do not use if you have ear pain, an ear infection, swimmer's ear, an eardrum perforation, pressure-equalizing tubes (PETs/grommets), balance disorders, insulin-deficient diabetes, immunosuppression, had ear surgery or if you have a foreign item in the ear or a hard and/or obstructive earwax blockage (indicated by difficulty hearing, pain, ringing noise, feeling of blockage, temporary deafness after swimming or shower), Do not use on children under 2 years of age.
- In case of pain or persisting ear discomfort, DISCONTINUE product use and consult your HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. This may indicate the presence of an existing hard and/or obstructive earwax blockage or inflammation
- Do not insert any objects (for example cotton buds) into ears before or after using AUDICLEAN
- Do not dry the ear canal too vigorously after use as this could trigger irritation or inflammation
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!