Supports nervous system health, helping to ease stress, tension and relax muscles, helps to promote energy.
Go Healthy Go Magnesium Powder Lemon Lime contains 310mg total elemental Magnesium in an easily absorbed powder form, supplied in a natural and delicious citrus lemon lime flavour.
Magnesium is an essential mineral that is responsible for over 300 biochemical reactions in the body, but is easily depleted when the body is under stress.
Formulated to support nervous system health, helping to ease stress, tension and relax muscles.
Assists in the prevention of magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
What else should I know?
Each serving contains:
Magnesium glycinate (equivalent to Magnesium 50mg) 354mg,
Magnesium citrate (equivalent to Magnesium 50mg) 309mg,
Magnesium amino acid chelate (equivalent to Magnesium 210mg) 1050mg,
Total elemental Magnesium 310mg/serve,
Vitamin C 300mg,
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate (equivalent to calcium 68mg) 291mg,
Potassium phosphate monobasic (equivalent to potassium 52mg) 181mg,
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (equivalent to vitamin B6 41.14 mg) 50mg,
Colecalciferol (equivalent to vitamin D3 200IU) 5mcg.
- Adults: 1 scoop daily (8.7g serve) mixed into 200ml of water or juice.
- Best used mid morning or afternoon, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional prior to taking.
- In some cases high doses of magnesium can cause loose bowell movements (the threshold at which this occurs will vary from person to person). \
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Crystasoothe Burn Gel 100ml
NZ $0.00NZ $11.48
Bach Rescue Plus B Vitamins Calm and Support Mixed Berry Flavour 10s
Dr Organic Pomegranate Toothpaste 100ml
NZ $12.99NZ $7.69
Click here to read