Hi-Strength Deodorised Fruit Punch Flavoured Fish Oil (Gelatin Free).
As a supplement for arthritis, cardiovascular health and cognitive function, Hi-Strength Liquid Fish Oil may:
- Help relieve the symptoms of arthritis.
- Support a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Help to maintain normal healthy cholesterol levels in healthy people.
- Support healthy cognitive function.
What else should I know?
Each 5 mL (by measuring cap) contains:
Concentrated Omega-3 triglycerides - fish 4.6g, Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 1.9g, Equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 927mg.
Shake well before opening. Mix with a small amount of juice, or take with food if preferred.
Adults - Take 5 mL daily (by measuring cap) for:
- Relieving symptoms of Arthritis
- Maintaining Normal Healthy Cholesterol levels
- Healthy Cognitive Function
Take 1.25 mL (¼ metric teaspoon) for:
- Cardiovascular health
For Healthy Cognitive Function:
- Children 2 to 5 years - Take 1.25 mL (¼ metric teaspoon) daily
- Children 6 to 12 years - Take 2.5 mL (by measuring cap) daily
Suitable for use in pregnancy.
Hi-Strength Liquid Fish Oil represents the state of the art in purified fish oils. Hi-Strength Liquid Fish Oil undergoes molecular distillation to provide high quality and purity. Sourced from oily cold-water fish. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, yeast and salt. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. Use product within two months of opening. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Use product within two months of opening. After opening store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Go Fish Oil 2000mg Softgels NZ $22.59
blog & more!
Click here to read