A high potency antioxidant to assist peripheral circulation.
- Natural Vitamin E has twice the bioavailability of synthetic forms.
- Vitamin E has antioxidant action as well as free radical scavenger properties.
- May assist in the management of eczema and dermatitis.
- For the temporary relief of pain associated with arthritis and rheumatism.
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels.
What else should I know?
Each capsule contains:
d-alpha-Tocopherol 335 mg, Equiv. d-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 500 IU.
- Adults and children over two years - Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. No added artificial flavouring or colouring. Free from corn, wheat, gluten, cereals, milk, eggs, starches, waxes, yeast and salt. Store below 25°C.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read