Essential Fatty Acids with Vitamin E.
Ethical Nutrients Primrose, Fish Oil & Vitamin E Capsules may:
- May support a healthy cardiovascular system.
- May provide effective relief of premenstrual symptoms/syndrome.
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids are necessary for normal growth and development.
- Helps improve HDL (good) cholesterol and lowers total serum triglycerides (in normal /healthy subjects).
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- Aids in reducing joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Relief of the effects of psoriasis on the skin.
What else should I know?
Each capsule contains:
Fish oil - natural 500mg, Equiv. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 90mg, Equiv. DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 60mg, Evening primrose oil 500mg, Equiv. Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 50mg, d-alpha-Tocopherol 33.6 mg, Equiv. d-alpha-Tocopherol 50IU.
As an Omega-3 Supplement:
- Adults - Take 1 capsule three times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Children 2 to 12 years - Take 1 capsule three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
For heart health, arthritis and skin conditions:
- Adults - Take up to 4 capsules three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Not suitable for children under two years of age without medical advice. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. No added artificial flavouring or colouring. Free from corn, wheat, gluten, cereals, milk, eggs, starches, waxes, yeast and salt. Store below 30°C.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Natures Sunshine Vitamin A NZ $20.74
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!