Relief of Menopausal Hot Flushes & Night Sweats.
Ethical Nutrients Hot Flush Fix may relieve:
- Hot flushes associated with menopause.
- Night sweats associated with menopause.
- Stress and anxiety associated with menopause.
What else should I know?
Each tablet contains:
Extracts equivalent to: Rehmannia glutinosa, root dry (Rehmannia) 3.1g, Cornus officinalis, fruit dry (Asiatic Cornelian Cherry) 1.6g, Dioscorea opposita, rhizome dry (Chinese Yam) 1.6g, Phellodendron amurense, stem bark dry (Phellodendron) 1.5g, Paeonia suffruticosa, root bark dry (Tree Peony) 920mg, Poria cocos, fruiting body dry (Poria) 920mg, Alisma orientale, rhizome dry (Water Plantain) 920mg.
- Adults - Take 1 tablet three times daily for three weeks or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Maintenance: Adults - Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt. Store below 30°C
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Natures Sunshine Cascara Sa NZ $22.00
blog & more!
Click here to read