Reduces the symptoms of urinary tract infections.
Ethical Nutrients Urinary Tract Support Tablets may:
- Relieve the pain and burning sensation associated with cystitis.
- Promotes urinary tract health.
- Has noted antimicrobial action and a detoxifying effect on the urinary system.
- May demonstrate broad-spectrum antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activities.
What else should I know?
Each tablet contains:
Extracts equivalent to - Rosa laevigata root, dry (Cherokee Rose) 1.5g, Smilax china rhizome, dry (China Root) 1.2g, Lygodium japonicum whole plant, dry (Japanese Climbing Fern) 832mg.
- Adults (Acute) - Take up to 5 tablets four times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Adults (Ongoing) - Take 4 to 6 tablets daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention. No added artificial flavouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Crystasoothe Burn Gel 100ml
NZ $14.95NZ $13.66
Bach Rescue Plus B Vitamins Calm and Support Mixed Berry Flavour 10s
Dr Organic Pomegranate Toothpaste 100ml
NZ $12.99NZ $7.69
Click here to read