For the relief or treatment of diarrhoea in adults and children.
Ethical Nutrients Gastro Relief Capsules may:
- Reduce the frequency and severity of diarrhoea.
- Reduce the risk of diarrhoea.
- Provide relief or treatment of diarrhoea in adults and children.
What else should I know?
Each capsule contains an exclusive blend of probiotic strains:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) organisms (LGG®) 5 Billion, Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii) organisms 5 Billion.
For the relief or treatment of diarrhoea:
- Adults - Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily.
- Children 3 months to 12 years - Take 1 capsule twice daily.
To reduce the risk of diarrhoea:
- Adults and children - Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Infants and children who are unable to swallow a capsule should dissolve the contents of 1 capsule in water, breast milk or formula.
If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months - 12 hours in children under 3 years - 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
Contains sugars - lactose. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from wheat, gluten, cereals, eggs, waxes, starches and salt. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Now Foods Niacinamide (B-3) 500 mg Veg Capsules 100
NZ $23.90NZ $19.74
Now Foods Nattokinase 100 mg Veg Capsules 60
NZ $47.70NZ $39.04
Now Foods MSM Powder 227g
NZ $29.89NZ $24.05
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!