Medical Strength Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium with Colostrum and a specially formulated matrix Probioplex.
- Aids in the maintenance of a normal healthy gastrointestinal system and digestive function.
- If you have been taking a course of antibiotics a probiotic such as Inner Health Plus may assist in maintaining the balance of good bacteria.
- Inner Health Plus may be useful for the symptoms of bloating, gas or flatulence.
- NCFM acidophilus can survive the passage through the human gastrointestinal tract.
- Aids in maintaining a normal healthy immune system.
- Helps improve general wellbeing.
- Helps maintain normal healthy urogenital flora.
What else should I know?
Each capsule contains 25 Billion Good Bacteria:
Lactobacillus Acidophilus (NCFM) organisms 12.5 Billion, Bifidobacterium Lactis organisms 12.5 Billion, Colostrum Powder - Bovine 67 mg.
Adults and children over five years: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Naturally derived vegetable capsule (VegeCaps). Probioplex™ consists of lactalbumin and rice maltodextrin. Bovine colostrum powder contains lactose and cow’s milk proteins. This product is not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months except on professional health advice. Inner Health for Kids is specifically designed for children. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, corn, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Natracare Organic Cotton Panty Liners 30s
NZ $6.90NZ $6.00
Blackmores Vitamin B6 40 tablets
NZ $19.00NZ $9.04
APO-Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer Topical Solution 6.6ml
NZ $29.99NZ $9.82
Click here to read