May assist in maintaining the intestinal microbiological balance of the body, promoting and assisting general health and wellbeing.
- If you have been taking a course of antibiotics a probiotic such as Inner Health Dairy Free may assist in maintaining the balance of good bacteria.
- Aids in the maintenance of a normal healthy gastrointestinal system and digestive function.
- Helps improve general wellbeing.
- Assists in reducing the risk of progressive tooth decay.
What else should I know?
Each 1.5 grams (1/2 metric (5 mL) teaspoon) contains 15 Billion Good Bacteria:
Lactobacillus Acidophilus (NCFM) organisms 7.5 Billion, Bifidobacterium Lactis organisms 7.5 Billion, Oligofructose 180 mg.
- Take ½ metric (5 mL) teaspoon (1.5 g) in a glass of unchilled water twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Suitable for dairy and lactose intolerant people.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Coola Fragrance Free Mineral Body Sunscreen 148ml
NZ $59.37NZ $50.48
Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Loose Powder Miss Von Dita SPF10 15g
NZ $29.99NZ $28.65
Clear Eyes Gentle Cleansing Wipes
NZ $24.69NZ $18.88
Click here to read