May assist in maintaining the intestinal microbiological balance of the body, promoting and assisting general health and wellbeing.
- May promote the growth and increase the number of healthy flora within the digestive system.
- If a child has been taking a course of antibiotics, Inner Health for Kids may assist in maintaining the levels of normal healthy flora or friendly bacteria that may have been disrupted.
- Supports a normal healthy gastrointestinal system.
- Helps improve general wellbeing.
Note: The image shown is of 60g. However, the product sold on this page contains 120g.
What else should I know?
Each 2.3 g (1 level metric teaspoon) contains an exclusive blend of probiotic strains:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) organisms (LGG®) 6 billion, Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM) organisms 3.75 billion, Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07) organisms 3.75 billion.
- Mix the following into water, juice, milk, food or take directly off the spoon or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Children from three months to 12 years - Take 2.3g (1 level metric teaspoon) daily.
- If your child has been taking a course of antibiotics - Take 2.3g (1 level metric teaspoon) twice daily.
- While breastfeeding your baby, for best results continue to take your own Inner Health Plus as part of your routine or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. No added artificial flavouring or colouring. Free from wheat, gluten, cereals, milk, eggs, starches, yeast and salt. Gluten and Dairy free. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read