For Strong Healthy Bones.
Ethical Nutrients Daily D Capsules may:
- Increase vitamin D levels helping to maintain normal healthy bones.
- Reduce the risk of fractures, including hip fractures, in the elderly.
- Enhance the absorption of calcium from the diet.
- Support a healthy immune system.
- Research shows that many people may be at risk of inadequate vitamin D levels due to poor dietary intake and insufficient sun exposure.
What else should I know?
Each capsule contains - Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 25 µg, Equiv. Vitamin D3 1000 IU.
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt. Store below 30°C
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Loose Powder Miss Von Dita SPF10 15g
NZ $29.99NZ $28.65
Clear Eyes Gentle Cleansing Wipes
NZ $24.69NZ $18.88
Lifestream Viro Resist 60 caps
NZ $44.90NZ $30.01
Click here to read