High Strength Calcium from Hydroxyapatite may assist in the prevention and treatment of Osteoporosis.
Ethical Nutrients Ethi Cal Bone Builder, a source of calcium from hydroxyapatite, may:
- Assist in the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis.
- Strengthen bone in children and older adults.
- Enhance bone mineral density.
- Reduce bone loss in postmenopausal women.
- Reduce the risk of osteoporosis and osteoporotic fractures in the elderly.
What else should I know?
Each 6g dose contains:
Hydroxyapatite 3.9g, Equiv. elemental Calcium 1000mg, Equiv. elemental Phosphorus 431mg, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 25μg, Equiv. Cholecalciferol 1000IU, Borax (Sodium Borate) 26.4mg, Equiv. elemental Boron 3mg, Phytomenadione (Vitamin K) 83μg.*μg = microgram.
Adults - Add 1 scoop (6 g) to 100 mL room temperature water once daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. Stir well and drink immediately.
For calcium supplementation in Children:
- Children 1 to 3 years - Add ½ scoop (3 g) to 50 mL of room temperature water once daily.
- Children 4 to 8 years - Add ¾ scoop (4.5 g) to 100 mL of room temperature water once daily.
- Children 8 to 12 years - Add 1 scoop (6 g) to 100 mL of room temperature water once daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Stir well and drink immediately.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt. High Strength Calcium from Hydroxyapatite may Assist in the Prevention and Treatment of Osteoporosis. Store below 30ºC.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read