Nutritional Support for Connective Tissue Injury and for the maintenance of healthy bones and joints.
Therapeutic applications for the maintenance of healthy bones and joints (one tablet daily) -
- Manganese is necessary for the development and maintenance of healthy bones and joints.
- For normal bone metabolism and function.
- Enhances calcium metabolism and absorption.
Therapeutic applications for the support and management of connective tissue health and wound healing (three tablets daily) -
- For the maintenance of connective tissue strength.
- To assist in the recovery of connective tissue injury by aiding wound healing, strengthening collagen fibres and supporting bone mineral density.
- Contains Horsetail which assists in the strengthening and regeneration of connective tissue.
What else should I know?
Each tablet contains:
Extract equiv. to Equisetum arvense herb dry, (Horsetail) 1.0g, Magnesium citrate 625mg, Equiv. elemental Magnesium 100mg, Lysine hydrochloride 135mg, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50mg, Manganese sulfate monohydrate 15.4mg, Equiv. elemental Manganese 5.0mg, Ferrous fumarate 15.2mg, Equiv. elemental Iron 5.0mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 10mg, Borax (Sodium borate) 8.8mg, Equiv. elemental Boron 1.0mg, Cholcalciferol (Vitamin D3) 3.5μg, Equiv. cholcalciferol 140IU.*μg = microgram.
For Maintenance -
- Adults - Take 1 to 3 tablets daily as an ongoing maintenance program or as directed by your healthcare professional.
For use as a supplement for specific connective tissue support -
- Adults - Take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt. Store below 30°C.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read