A specific dose regime to relieve stress, exhaustion and restore vitality and wellbeing.
This product has been carefully researched and formulated to specifically address the symptoms of stress and improve overall wellbeing and vitality.
This formula is not a vitamin and mineral supplement, it is herbal medicine developed to have a therapeutic effect. Stress can be described as the feeling of being overloaded, overwhelmed with activities or tasks, wound up, tense and/or worried. When we feel stressed, or bodies have both emotional and physical reactions to these pressures, these reactions are the symptoms of stress. Prolonged exposure to the symptoms of stress can leave us feeling exhausted, depleted and irritable.
What else should I know?
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dried:
|Ocimum tenuiflorum whole plant (OciBest®) (Holy Basil)||6g|
|Paeonia lactiflora root (Peony)||3g|
|Withania somnifera root (Ashwagandha)||1.5 g|
|Olea europaea (olive fruit) (Opextan®)||1 g|
|Naturally derived excipients|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Carnauba wax Cellulose – microcrystalline, Silica – colloidal, Magnesium stearate, tablet coating proprietary ingredient PI 4029|
- 1-6 weeks: 2 tablets, twice daily.
- Maintenance dose: 1 tablet per day Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- Tablets can be taken with water or juice, before meals or at least one hour after meals.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking a medication please check with your doctor before using this product.
- Discontinue use if you develop sensitivity to the formula.
- Not recommended during pregnancy unless professionally prescribed.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
AirPhysio Low Lung Capacity Device
NZ $114.50NZ $100.00
AirPhysio OPEP Device for Average Lung Capacity
NZ $114.50NZ $100.00
Ethical Nutrients Triple Action Sleep Support 30 tablets
NZ $32.38NZ $28.16
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!