Specially formulated for mom and baby.
Lifemum Conceive and pregnancy Multi is formulated with 19 key micronutrients that are essential for health and wellbeing of both mum and baby.
Specially designed to be taken before conception and during pregnancy.
Supports your baby's developing brain and healthy nervous system.
Provides support to the health of your growing baby.
Formulated with micronutrients that enables the body to produce enzymes, hormones and other substances that are essential for healthy growth and development.
Contains Folic acid and Choline which is vital to support brain development in the growing fetus.
Suitable for vegetarians.
What else should I know?
|Each capsule provides|
|Equiv. Thiamine (Vit B1)||700mcg|
|Riboflavin (Vit B2)||700mcg|
|Nicotinamide (Vit B3)||10mg|
|Equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vit B5)||5mg|
|Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vit B6)||1mg|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (Vit B12)||1.3mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vit C)||40mg|
|Colecalciferol (Vit D3 300IU)||7.5mcg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (Vit E)||7.5mg|
|Calcified lithothamnion species||78mg|
|Zinc citrate dehydrate||23.33mg|
Take 2 capsules daily with meals before and during pregnancy as part of a balanced diet.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with neural tube defect/spina bifida - seek specific medical advice.
- Thus product contains selenium which is toxic is high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium form dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use if tamper evidence seal is missing, torn or broken.
- Store below 25ºc
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read