Clinically formulated with four active strands of probiotics to support children, from 6 months to 13 years of age.
Lifemum Probiotics for baby and child is formulated especially for children to support immunity and digestive health.
Supports healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Supports Children's healthy skin and gastro-intestinal health.
Probiotics play a vital role in fostering a strong immune system function for children.
Supports body's response to allergens and healthy skin.
Suitable for vegetarians.
What else should I know?
|Each capsule provides|
|Live Bacteria||6 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell®-33||0.6 billion|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell®-71||0.6 billion|
|Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell®-52||1.8 billion|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG||3 billion CFU|
|Prebiotic FOS (Fructooligosaccharide)||200mg|
- Infants 6-18 months: 1-2 grams daily.
- Infants 18-36 months: 2 grams daily.
- Children over 36 months: 3 grams once to twice daily.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with neural tube defect/spina bifida - seek specific medical advice.
- Thus product contains selenium which is toxic is high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium form dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use if tamper evidence seal is missing, torn or broken.
- Store below 25·ºc
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read