To reduce the appearance of redness,improve micro-circulation and reduce irritation in the skin.
Avene Antirougeurs Fort is a fast acting cream containing Ruscus extract to help reduce the appearance of redness in the skin.
This new saponin-enriched Ruscus Extract (0.3%) acts as a vasoconstrictor to help improve cutaneous micro-circulation with anti-inflammatory and anti-angiogenic properties (reduces VEGF)
- The addition of Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone offers protection to and strengthens the vascular walls
- Dextran Sulfate is also added to provide decongesting properties and helps to minimize the appearance of swelling
- This product is rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water to calm irritation and inflammation and cool the skin
- The addition of Shea butter nourishes the skin.
- This product can be Used in monotherapy or as a complement to medical treatment for Rosacea and red skin conditions
- It also has a velvety smooth texture to soothe the most sensitive skin
- It is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- To reduce intermittent redness (Flushes)
- To treat persistent redness
- Useful to sooth and reduce dilated, enlarged blood vessels
- Can be applied to bumps or pimples also.
- Useful to soothe Burning, stinging and flushing skin conditions.
What else should I know?
Avène Thermal Spring Water (54%) - Soothes and softens the skin
Saponin-Enriched Ruscus Extract (0.3%) - Reduces inflammation and improves VEGF
Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone (HMC) - Strengthens vascular walls
Dextran Sulfate - Decongests.
Apply to affected areas (cheeks and wings of nose) as an intensive treatment. Use daily following with Anti-redness moisturiser light or rich
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read