This mask provides comfort by cooling, calming and restoring red or irritated skin.
Avene Antirougeurs Mask is an ultra-soothing repair mask and cools, calms and restores red and irritated skin.
It acts to provide Relief from warmth, redness, inflammation and irritation associated with post-procedure skin.
The addition of Ruscus extract calms irritation while reducing redness.,br>
Sucralfate and vitamin E are added to help to repair and protect weakened skin.
Avène Thermal Spring Water is also incorporated to soothe the skin with natural minerals.
This ultra soothing mask will provide immediate relief by cooling and calming the skin and providing comfort for irritated rosacea- prone skin.
This product is fragrance-free, hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic.
- This product includes new saponin-enriched Ruscus Extract (0.1%) which acts as a vasoconstrictor to improve cutaneous micro-circulation with anti-inflammatory and anti- angiogenic properties (reduces VEGF)
- Sucralfate (1%) is added to repair, restores, and protect the skin.
- Like many other Avene products this is rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water to soothe skin irritation and inflammation.
- It is Enriched with moisturising ingredients to leave the skin feeling soft, comfortable, and supple.
- This mask is safe for use during flare-ups or post-procedure care and provides many benefits.
- It is non-oily, and has a velvety texture for easy application for the most sensitive, fragile skin.
- Treatment for intermittent redness (Flushes).
- Aids persistent skin redness.
- Reduces and soothes dilated, enlarged blood vessels.
- Can be used on bumps or pimples.
- Useful for burning, stinging, or flushing skin conditions.
- Can be used Post-procedure.
What else should I know?
Avène Thermal Spring Water (54%) - Soothes and softens the skin.
Saponin-Enriched Ruscus Extract (0.1%) - Improves VEGF.
Sucralfate (1%) - Repairs.
Apply a thick layer on cleansed skin. Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
Gently remove excess with a cotton pad and mist with Avene Thermal Spring Water.
Apply as needed.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read