A treatment for fungal skin infections.
Pevaryl is for the treatment of fungal skin infections.
What else should I know?
Active Ingredient: Econazole nitrate 1% w/w.
Also contains: Benzyl alcohol 0.1% w/w as a preservative.
HOW TO USE THE SACHETS:
1. In the evening, shower and wash your hair in the normal way.
2. When finished turn off the shower and apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution to the skin and scalp. Rub in well for 3-5 minutes.
3. Dry your hair, but DO NOT rinse the solution off your body.
4. Next morning, take a shower if desired.
5. Repeat the process the next 2 evenings.
6. Repeat the course 1 month and 3 months after the initial treatment to prevent relapse.
7. If no relief is obtained after 1 week, consult your doctor or pharmacists
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Now Foods Niacinamide (B-3) 500 mg Veg Capsules 100
NZ $23.90NZ $19.74
Now Foods Nattokinase 100 mg Veg Capsules 60
NZ $47.70NZ $39.04
Now Foods MSM Powder 227g
NZ $29.89NZ $24.05
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!