Supports healing of minor burns, scalds and sunburn.
- Supports healing of minor burns, scalds and sunburn.
- Crystasoothe Burn Gel, 200mL is a water based gel that supports healing of minor burns, scalds and sunburns.
- Works by forming a transparent protective film as a temporary barrier that helps to rapidly cool and soothe the skin.
- Helps to reduce pain.
- The transparent film allows monitoring of injury without removing the gel.
For sale in New Zealand Only.
What else should I know?
Carbomer 980NF, Purified water, Hydroxybenzoatesr, Aloe Vera, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Apply the gel generously on the affected area immediately following a minor burn.
- Apply from a close distance.
- Do not use on deeper second degree burns or other types or burns such as chemical burns, phototoxic reactions, skin induced drug reactions or skin damage induced by electrical shock.
- Pressurized container. May burst if heated.
- Do not pierce or burn even after use.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F
- Store below 30°C
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!