Supports healing of minor burns, scalds and sunburn.
- Supports healing of minor burns, scalds and sunburn.
- Crystasoothe Burn Gel, 200mL is a water based gel that supports healing of minor burns, scalds and sunburns.
- Works by forming a transparent protective film as a temporary barrier that helps to rapidly cool and soothe the skin.
- Helps to reduce pain
- The transparent film allows monitoring of injury without removing the gel.
What else should I know?
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply the gel generously on the affected area immediately following a minor burn.
- Apply from a close distance.
- Do not use on deeper second degree burns or other types or burns such as chemical burns, phototoxic reactions, skin induced drug reactions or skin damage induced by electrical shock.
- Pressurized container. May burst if heated.
- Do not pierce or burn even after use.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F Store below 30°C
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Rescue Remedy Pet 10ml
NZ $23.99NZ $18.03
Zen Herbal Gel 75g
NZ $18.84NZ $15.99
Wild Ferns Double Soap Thermal Mud & Volcanic Sulphur 115g
NZ $9.87NZ $8.53
Click here to read