Sterile sodium chloride 0.9% w/w solution that supports healing of skin wounds.
Crystawash Wound Wash Spray, 250mL provides a sterile saline solution to wash, rinse and cleanse skin wounds.
Does not sting.
For sale in New Zealand Only.
What else should I know?
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Spray a small quantity through the nozzle before each use.
- Spray the area to be treated from a distance of 10-20 cm, working across the wound to thoroughly cleanse and irrigate the area.
- Avoid direct contact between the nozzle and the surface of the wound.
- Pressurized container. May burst if heated.
- Do not pierce or burn even after use.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F Store below 30°C
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Good Health Viralex Breathe 200ml
NZ $38.90NZ $36.98
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree and Manuka Honey Clay Mask 100g
NZ $16.95NZ $16.50
Good Health Skin, Hair and Nails Effervescent 30 Tablets
NZ $39.90NZ $37.93
Click here to read