Sterile sodium chloride 0.9% w/w solution that supports healing of skin wounds.
Crystawash Wound Wash Spray, 250mL provides a sterile saline solution to wash, rinse and cleanse skin wounds.
Does not sting.
For sale in New Zealand Only.
What else should I know?
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Spray a small quantity through the nozzle before each use.
- Spray the area to be treated from a distance of 10-20 cm, working across the wound to thoroughly cleanse and irrigate the area.
- Avoid direct contact between the nozzle and the surface of the wound.
- Pressurized container. May burst if heated.
- Do not pierce or burn even after use.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F Store below 30°C
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!