Moisturises and nourishes dry & mature skin.
This anti-aging formula contains anti-oxidant Vitamin A and Vitamin E, Active16+ Manuka honey, rich nourishing plant oils and hyaluronic acid. All combine to deliver superior moisture to dry and mature skin resulting in skin that is more nourished, smoother and more youthful. Suitable for use both day and night.BENEFITS
- This rich moisturising creme contains anti-oxidants Vitamin A and Vitamin E, Active 16+ Manuka honey, rich nourishing plant oils and hyaluronic acid.
- Vegetable glycerin is an effective humectant and shea butter, avocado, apricot, jojoba and rosehip oils are great natural emollients which help to hydrate and nourish dry skin.
- Hyaluronic acid (plant based) is a wonder ingredient that attracts additional moisture to the skin and holds that moisture resulting in a more vibrant skin.
- Vitamin E promotes cell renewal and skin elasticity.
- Vitamin A supports health and skin appearance.
- Apply Manuka Natural Rich Day Creme daily as needed to help restore elasticity and reveal healthy skin with renewed suppleness.
HYALURONIC ACIDHyaluronic Acid is known for its ability to retain water and as a result moisturisers that contain this ingredient help to attract and hold moisture to the skin. Hyaluronic acid has the ability to fight skin inflammation and irritation and to help minimise acne scars. Its moisture retaining properties make it a great anti-aging ingredient.
SHEA BUTTERSourced from the nut of the native African tree, shea nut butter contains high levels of Oleic acid and Stearic acid. It is also rich in vitamins A & E and offers exceptional moisturising and protective properties along with anti-inflammatory benefits. It penetrates the skin easily and results in a softer, plumper texture. The phenolic compounds found in shea nut butter provide anti-aging benefits & the phytosterol, triterpene & cinnamic acid offer natural sun protection.
What else should I know?
Aqua/Spring Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avacado) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Mel (active 16+ Manuka honey), Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Cocoglycoside, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalene (from Olives), Glyceryl Stearate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Hyaluronic Acid (Plant Based), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot Seed) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camelliia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid (and) Benzyl Alcohol, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Bourbon) Oil, Pogostermon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Coumarin*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool* Citral*, Citronellol*
*Natural components of essential oils.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 3 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Now Foods Niacinamide (B-3) 500 mg Veg Capsules 100
NZ $23.90NZ $19.74
Now Foods Nattokinase 100 mg Veg Capsules 60
NZ $47.70NZ $39.04
Now Foods MSM Powder 227g
NZ $29.89NZ $24.05
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!