Protects and heals lips
Made with natural New Zealand beeswax, Active 16+ Manuka honey, propolis, natural plant oils and essential oils of tea tree and peppermint this lip balm really stays on. Extremely popular and 100% natural. This lip balm will help protect and heal lips.Benefits
- Contains 100% pure New Zealand beeswax to reduce skin moisture loss.
- Healing active ingredients and waxes.
- Revive Me contains no petrolatum ingredients (common in lip balms) so it really stays on which allows the ingredients to work where they are needed.
- Propolis possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties to aid with skin repair.
- Beeswax is an anti-allergenic and anti-bacterial emollient which has water repelling properties making it ideal for use on the lips.
- This lip balm soothes cracks and really will repair badly damaged lips.
Propolis is another amazing ingredient from the hive. It is a resin found in beehives and the literal translation from Greek is ‘Defender of the City’. It is used to seal gaps that may let predators in, to prevent decomposition within the hive and to inhibit bacterial infection within the colony. The use of propolis in the hive creates a highly complex immune defence system which makes the bee hive the most sterile environment known in nature.
Propolis consists of resinous compounds and balsams, beeswax, aromatic oils and bee pollen. Propolis has a high flavanoid content and in laboratory tests, has exhibited a variety of anti-microbial and anti-tumour properties.
Beeswax is an excellent emollient and provides non-occlusive skin protection. It is non-allergic, and has elastic and water repellent properties which allows it to sustain sunscreen action and provides greater permanence on skin or lip surfaces.
Beeswax locks in moisture, fosters cells and protects skin from damaging environmental factors. It is a natural nourishing moisturiser and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-allergenic and germicidal antioxidant properties.
The Mayo Clinic recommends lip balm made from beeswax for chapped lip care and prevention.
What else should I know?
Cera Alba (New Zealand Beeswax), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lanolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ricinus Commumis (Castor) Seed Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Mel (active 16+ Manuka Honey), Sesmum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Essential Oils of Menth Piperita (Peppermint) Oil and Melaleuca Alterniflora (Tea Tree) Oil, Propolis, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Limonene*, Linalool*
*Components of Essential Oils.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read