Self-tanning lotion enriched with skin-benefiting organic ingredients to nourish and feed skin while developing a natural, streak-free, golden tan.
Wotnot Natural Self-Tan Lotion contains Australian certified camellia oil and Kakadu plum extracts that provide a rich source of antioxidants to help slow the aging process.
Contains certified organic green tea extracts that help to protect the skin damage from free radicals.
Contains Aloe Vera and coconut oil that has softening and moisturising properties to help soothe the skin, leaving it beautiful.
Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, PEGS, parabens, caustics, glycols and artificial fragrances.
Suitable for sensitive skin.
What else should I know?
|organic aloe vera leaf juice|
|cetearyl olivate and sorbitan olivate (vegetable emulsifiers)|
|Kakadu plum extract*|
|green tea extract*|
|gmo-free vitamin e|
16-24 hours prior to treatment prepare your skin. Shave/ Wax and scrub your skin.
Perfect scrub ingredients are found in the kitchen cupboard. Use 1 cup of raw sugar or fine Himalayan salt to scrub 1/2 cup of coconut oil or almond oil and dry scrub in circular motion. Once done, rinse your skin and rub your skin with a towel. Make sure you shave or wax at least 24 hours prior to self-tanning.
Apply and Develop:
Apply a thin layer of moisturiser to your eyebrows, lips, elbows, knees and tops of feet ten minutes prior to self-tanning.
Put on your Sunless Mitt and prepare to get glowing!
Apply 50 cent piece size worth of Wotnot Self Tanning lotion to every area of the bod in circular motion in this sequence.
- Ankles to knees, importantly bending at the knees and use sparingly in the ankles.
- Thighs to hips including buttocks area (Use a 50 cent piece quantity on each leg).
- Hips to chest (go over chest area twice keeping 45 minutes between application for better definition).
- Arms, importantly bending at the elbows.
- Hands only consist of a quick smooth over whilst your knuckles are in a claw position.
- Back area, it's best to ask a friend to apply your Wotnot Tanning lotion in a circular motion starting from the hips up.
- Tanning the face and neck area. It is best to use new foundation sponges. Allow a 50 cent piece of self-tan onto the sponge and start dabbing and pushing the product into the skin until you have perfectly coated the selected areas. Then grab a Q-Tip and apply some water onto the cotton and roll it over your eyebrows and use a separate Q-Tip over your lips.
- Apply one coat every 5 days to keep your facial skin radiantly glowing.
To maintain glowing skin it's essential to keep your skin hydrated on the outside and inside. Drink plenty of water and use a daily moisturises and night (Wotnot baby lotion is perfect and gentle). Use Wotnot Facial Wipes to clean the skin as it will not affect the tan as it is alcohol and toxin-free! Your tan will gradually lighten whilst your skin exfoliates.
By Juliana Ilievski - Sunless Tanning Expert (Cryo Spa Clinics)
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If you think that you or your baby may be allergy-prone, we recommend that you do a patch test before use.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Click here to read