Supporting respiratory & bronchial health.
A great-tasting and soothing chest tonic based on an extract of ivy leaf that provides support for clear airways for the whole family.
Ivy leaf supports the body as it fights respiratory ills. It is soothing and supports the body’s ability to naturally thin mucus to release it from the chest. This helps you breathe freely.Blackmores Respra Syrup may help to:
- support respiratory health.
- support clear airways.
- Natural-based chest tonic containing ivy leaf extract.
- Sugar-free formula.
- Great-tasting fruity flavour.
- Suitable for the whole family - can be used in children under 2 after consulting a health care professional.
What else should I know?
Active ingredients per 5ml dose:
Hederae helix (Ivy) concentrated extract equiv to dry leaf 228mg.
Consult your healthcare practitioner before using in children under 2 years.
- Children 6 months to 2 years: Take 1 - 2.5ml twice a day.
- Children 2 to 4 years: Take 2.5ml twice a day.
- Children 4 to 12 years: Take 2.5 - 5ml twice a day.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 5 - 7.5ml twice a day.
If symptoms persists see your healthcare professional. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!