Nutrients for men.
Blackmores Multivitamin For Men supports a healthy response to stress in the body.
Supports men's energy production.
Supports reproductive and immune system health.
Supports general health and wellbeing.
What else should I know?
Each tablet contains:
Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, vitamine B1 24.3mg) 30mg, Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 64.1mg) 70mg, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 15mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine vitamin B6 24.7mg) 30mg, D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 25 IU) 20.7mg, Ascorbic acid 100mg, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 40 micrograms, Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 15mg) 75mg, Calcium hydrogen phosphate (calcium 50mg) 170mg, Biotin 50 microgram, Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 35mg) 63.1mg, Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 2mg) 20mg, Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 30mg, Folic acid 300 microgram, Inositol 25mg, Potassium iodide (iodine 50 microgram) 65.4 microgram, Selenomethionine (selenium 26 microgram) 64.6 microgram, Silybum marianum (milk thistle) extract dry concentrate 57.1mg equivalent to dry fruit 4g (4000mg), Tribulus terrestris (tribulus) extract dry concentrate 120mg equivalent to dry fruit 6g (600mg), Turnera diffusa (damiana) extract dry concentrate 100mg equivalent to dry leaf 1g (1000mg), Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) extract dry concentrate 10mg equivalent to dry leaf 500mg (standardised to ginkgo flavonglycosides 2.67mg).
- Adults: take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 18 years: only as professionally prescribed.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius in a dry place far away from direct sunlight.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read