Supporting your body's ability to cope with stress.
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula contains vitamins, minerals and herbs to support the nervous system during times of ongoing stress, pressure and tension.
- Supports the body’s stress-coping mechanisms.
- Combines nutrients that support and maintain the functioning of the nervous system and adrenal glands with herbs that have traditionally been taken in times of stress and tension.
- Supports the conversion of food into energy.
What else should I know?
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 75mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10mg, Nicotinamide 100mg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 75mg) 68.7mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 30µg, Vitamin H (Biotin) 20µg, Calcium ascorbate 145mg, Ascorbic acid (Total Vitamin C 250mg) 130mg, Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3 mg) 50IU, Magnesium phosphate 140mg, Calcium phosphate 100mg, Potassium phosphate monobasic 117.3mg, Folic acid 150µg, Avena sativa (Oats) extract equiv. to dry seed 250mg, Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) extract 100mg, equiv. to dry herb Lecithin 50mg, Choline bitartrate 25mg, Inositol 25mg.
- Adults – Take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking, or think you may be taking, a diuretic (fluid tablet). Magnesium and calcium may decrease absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) or thyroid hormones, separate doses by at least 2 hours.
Contains gluten. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read