Honey Lozenges with K12 probiotics
For winter, HoneyBlis lozenges are soothing and comforting.
By adding BLIS K12 to the lozenge there are many added benefits.
- BLIS K12™ is the world’s first advanced probiotic for the mouth, ear, nose and throat
- BLIS K12™ is a specific strain of S. salivarius that produces bacteriocins - antimicrobial substances that target the pathogens associated with ear, nose, and throat (ENT) infections
- Manuka Honey which is recognized for its unique benefits for oral health
- Kamahi Honey is a rich and smooth honey, with a soothing effect for the throat
- Helps boost the immune system defences
- HoneyBlis contains 90% honey. There's no artificial colours or flavours. GMO free, gluten free, and no added sugar.
What else should I know?
Manuka and Kamahi Honey (Min. 91%)
Tapioca Starch, BLIS K12™ (1.25 billion active Colony Forming Units)
This product is gluten free, dairy free and not genetically modified. No added sugar, no artificial or natural flavours.
Lozenges per box: 8
Take 1 to 2 lozenges daily. In times of high need take 4 lozenges.
The lozenge needs to stay in your mouth for 3-10 minutes to allow the probiotic to diffuse.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!