In the early 80s, Tui Bee Balm was designed by Colin Isles, combining only natural ingredients to create a multi-purpose soothing & healing skin care balm. The recipe was gifted to the newly formed Tui Community in Golden Bay, New Zealand, in 1984. For the first few years, the balms were hand-made with voluntary co-operative effort by the community residents. Over the years, new recipes were created and the range increased to include balms for specific uses as well as a range for all-over body massage. Tui Balms is still based at Tui Community, Wainui Bay, though nowadays at its own purpose-built premises. Tui Balms has become the supreme medium for massage. To meet the demand in Europe and the UK, Tui Balms is also being produced under licence in the UK by Songbird Naturals.
- Tui Lip Balm Spearmint (stick) 4.5g NZ $9.11 NZ $7.68
- Tui Lip Balm Vanilla (stick) 4.5g NZ $9.11 NZ $7.68
- Tui Lip Balm Chai (stick) 4.5g NZ $9.11 NZ $7.68
- Tui Lip Balm Aloe Vera (stick) 4.5g NZ $9.11 NZ $7.68
- Tui Vanilla Lip Balm Pot 12g NZ $9.11 NZ $7.68
- Tui Spearmint Lip Balm Pot 12g NZ $9.11 NZ $7.36
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!