Varicose veins are twisted, enlarged veins close to the surface. They can occur almost anywhere but most commonly occur in the oesophagus and the legs. Veins, which return blood to the heart, contain valves that keep blood from flowing backward as a result of gravity. When these valves become weak, blood pools in the veins of the legs and causes them to bulge.
- Weleda Achillea Comp. 100ml NZ $39.90 NZ $33.65
- Venotrex Tablets 263mg 60 NZ $33.44
- Weleda Achillea Comp. 30ml NZ $19.90 NZ $16.77
- Nutralife high potency Ginkgo 10000 Plus Capsules 30 NZ $29.90 NZ $18.02
- Natures Way Leg Veins Capsules 60 NZ $44.90 NZ $39.84
- Weleda Haemorrhoidal Ointment 36ml NZ $25.90 NZ $21.84
- New Era Combination L Cell Salts. 240 Tablets NZ $24.50 NZ $18.08
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!