Blood pressure (BP), sometimes referred to as arterial blood pressure, is the pressure exerted by circulating blood upon the walls of blood vessels, and is one of the principal vital signs. When used without further specification, "blood pressure" usually refers to the arterial pressure of the systemic circulation. During each heartbeat, blood pressure varies between a maximum (systolic) and a minimum (diastolic) pressure.
- Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Deluxe HEM7130 NZ $255.83 NZ $222.46
- Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Premium HEM7322 NZ $285.11 NZ $247.90
- Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Deluxe Wrist HEM6131 NZ $206.20 NZ $179.28
- Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Standard HEM7121 NZ $197.90 NZ $139.94
- Omron Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-7200 NZ $212.14 NZ $172.00
- Heartsure Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor BP100 NZ $150.95 NZ $118.58
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!