A cough is a symptom of many diseases. Most coughs come from simple viral infections, such as the common cold. Sometimes, but not always, mucus is produced with the cough. If the colour is green or yellow, it may be a hint of a bacterial infection, although this is not always a reliable indicator. If the colour is red, there may be bleeding in the lungs. Any cough that produces blood or blood-stained mucus, as well as any cough that lasts more than two weeks, requires a visit to a medical professional for diagnosis.
- Duro-Tuss Children's Ivy Leaf Ex Strawberry 200mL NZ $29.22 NZ $21.74
- Duro-Tuss Children's Night-time Strawberry 200mL NZ $24.64
- Mundicare Cold Defence Nasal Spray 20ml NZ $18.03 NZ $15.20
- Codral Cold & Flu + Mucus Cough Capsules 16 NZ $20.63 NZ $14.56
- Pro-life Cold-ez Lozenges Hot Menthol 12pk NZ $8.02 NZ $5.98
- Maxiclear Cold & Nasal, Hayfever & Sinus Relief 30 Tablets NZ $20.55 NZ $11.34
- Maxiclear Cold & Flu, Sinus & Pain Relief 30 Tablets NZ $14.99 NZ $8.70
- Ki Kids Cough and Cold Liquid 100mL NZ $17.90 NZ $13.74
- Schuessler Tissue Salts Kidz Cough and Cold Relief 100 tabs NZ $11.50 NZ $8.70
- Clinicians ViraCare Capsules 60 NZ $32.90 NZ $21.44
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!