A deodorant is a substance applied to the body to prevent body odor caused by the bacterial breakdown of perspiration in armpits, feet, and other areas of the body. A subgroup of deodorants, antiperspirants, affect odor as well as prevent sweating by affecting sweat glands. Antiperspirants are typically applied to the underarms, while deodorants may also be used on feet and other areas in the form of body sprays.
- BRUT Endurance Anti-Perspirant Spray 150g/245ml NZ $9.15 NZ $6.37
- Brut Endurance Roll On 50mL NZ $6.97 NZ $5.68
- BRUT Original Ultra Anti-Perspirant Spray 150g/245ml NZ $9.79 NZ $7.97
- BRUT Original Body Spray 150g/245ml NZ $9.79 NZ $7.97
- Brut Original Roll On 50mL NZ $6.97 NZ $5.50
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!