Bee pollen is manufactured by bees through the combination of saliva and enzymes combined with botanical pollens. The pollens are transported back to the hives by adhering to the bee's body.
Once in the hive the pollen is packed into granules, by the worker bees, with the addition of honey and nectar. This pollen contains vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, protein and fat.
It is useful as an antioxidant and possesses antiseptic qualities and is good for general well being. This product is not recommended for those who have had reactions to bee stings or bee products as it can cause serious allergic reactions.
It is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- Comvita Bee Pollen Granules 125g NZ $35.00 NZ $25.84
- Comvita Bee Pollen Capsules 300 NZ $83.90 NZ $67.84
- Comvita Bee Pollen Granules 500g NZ $110.95 NZ $89.57
- Go Bee Pollen 550mg VegeCaps 180 NZ $54.99 NZ $31.09
- Go Bee Pollen 550mg VegeCaps 60 NZ $22.90 NZ $13.94
- Goodhealth Bee Pollen Capsules 100 NZ $25.90 NZ $15.42
- Comvita Bee Pollen Capsules 200 NZ $63.85 NZ $51.33
- Comvita Bee Pollen Granules 250g NZ $63.50 NZ $46.91
- Comvita Bee Pollen Capsules 100 NZ $36.60 NZ $29.31
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!