Colostrum is the early milk produced during pregnancy and the first few days after giving birth.
It is rich in antibodies and high in protein, and is used as a dietary supplement for general wellbeing and to help to support immune function and promote digestive health.
It comes in a milk powder form, capsules, chewable tablets and an immune supporting spray, and may be combined with other ingredients like manuka honey or calcium to boost effectiveness. Your chemist can help you to choose the most suitable form for you.
- People with lactose intolerance should not take bovine colostrum supplements.
- Did you know� Colostrum is nature�s original-recipe, 100% pure baby vaccine! It is high in secretory immunoglobulin A (IgA) which particularly protects the mucous membranes of the throat, lungs, and intestines.
- Pro-life Colostrum GHR 100 Capsules NZ $32.50 NZ $25.92
- Nutralife Colostrum NZ 160IgG Chewable Tablets 120 NZ $58.94 NZ $40.74
- Clinicians Immune Support Spray 150ml NZ $41.55 NZ $25.97
- Go Colostrum Milk 550mg Chewable Tablets 120 NZ $59.99 NZ $33.90
- Go 100% Pure Colostrum Powder 100g NZ $44.90 NZ $28.30
- Sanderson Superior Enriched Colostrum Capsules 120 NZ $52.54 NZ $20.56
- Natures Sunshine Colostrum w/Immune Factors Capsules 60 NZ $45.80 NZ $28.69
- Go Colostrum 550mg Vegecaps 60 NZ $29.90 NZ $18.85
- Goodhealth Colostrum Milk Chews 150 Strawberry NZ $30.90 NZ $17.09
- Goodhealth Colostrum Milk Powder 350g NZ $48.90 NZ $35.31
- Goodhealth Colostrum Milk Chews 150 Vanilla NZ $30.90 NZ $17.09
- Goodhealth Colostrum 500mg Capsules 90 NZ $48.90 NZ $24.91
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!