Ginkgo Biloba trees (Maidenhair Tree) have been in existance for thousands of years and has been used in chinese medicine for thousands of years. The leaves of the gingko tree are used for medicinal purposes. The medicinal benefits of the extract of gingko biloba are derived from two groups of active constituents, the ginkgo flavone glycosides and the terpene lactones.
Gingko flavone glycosides normally make up approximately 24% of the extract and contribute to the antioxident activity of Gingko biloba and the mild ability to support blood viscosity.
Gingko biloba supports the circulatory system and the nervous system, where it is supportive for brain activity. Gingko may also provide support for vision and also has a strong antioxidant activity and is useful to prevent free radical damage to the body cellular structure.
- Now Ginkgo Biloba Double Strength 120mg Vegecaps 100 NZ $37.89 NZ $30.67
- Solgar Neuro Nutrients VegeCaps 60 NZ $47.70 NZ $36.02
- Solgar Neuro Nutrients VegeCaps 30 NZ $27.90 NZ $21.09
- Go Gingko 9000+ Vegecaps 60 NZ $49.98 NZ $28.43
- Go Gingko 9000+ Vegecaps 30 NZ $34.99 NZ $19.90
- Vita fit Ginkgo Complete Tablets 60 NZ $20.82 NZ $15.87
- Nutralife high potency Ginkgo 10000 Plus Capsules 30 NZ $29.90 NZ $18.13
- Natures Sunshine Ginkgo Biloba Extract 700mg Time Release Tablets 30 NZ $38.55 NZ $24.28
- Natures Sunshine Ginkgo & Hawthorne Combination Capsules 100 NZ $42.25 NZ $26.60
- Vita Fit Hair-Gro - 60 tablets NZ $21.16 NZ $15.87
- Thompsons Ginkgo 6000 One A Day Capsules 60 NZ $39.89 NZ $26.08
Apicare Cleanse Me Wash 500ml
NZ $24.05NZ $18.24
Bepure Collagen & Ceramides + Hyaluronic Acid Powder 182g
NZ $79.00NZ $66.36
Apicare Baby Bee Shampoo + Wash 300ml
NZ $19.23NZ $14.57
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!