Propolis is a dark coloured resinous material which is collected by honey bees from botanical sources such as tree buds, sap and other botanical sources. It is used by bees to seal spaces in the bee hive which are of smaller dimensions. The larger gaps in the bee hive are filled with beeswax.
Propolis is a sticky substance at room temperature but can harden with cold temperatures.
Propolis is useful medicinally as it supports the cardiovascular and immune systems within the body and it also has antiseptic properties. Propolis is available in the form of extracts, tinctures, throat sprays, capsules and tablets and some topical applications.
- Pro-life Super Propolis 360 capsules NZ $109.00 NZ $78.48
- Clinicians Bee Propolis 3300mg Capsules 250 NZ $89.18 NZ $38.35
- Comvita Propolis PFL30 Softgels 250 NZ $200.00 NZ $136.00
- Comvita Propolis PFL30 Softgels 100 NZ $100.00 NZ $68.00
- Comvita Propolis PFL15 Softgels 365 NZ $200.00 NZ $136.00
- Comvita Propolis PFL15 Softgels 100 NZ $65.00 NZ $47.60
- Comvita Propolis Extract Alcohol Free PFL-15 100ml NZ $128.29 NZ $108.18
- Go Propolis 500mg Capsules 180 NZ $43.99 NZ $24.86
- Go Propolis 500mg Capsules 60 NZ $19.90 NZ $12.11
- GoodHealth Propolis 40 Flavonoids Capsules 200 NZ $102.50 NZ $61.89
- Blackmores Propolis 1000 Capsules 220 NZ $74.95 NZ $45.62
- Apicare Propolis 100mg Capsules 100 NZ $38.64 NZ $32.00
- Comvita Propolis Toothgel 100g Tube NZ $10.00 NZ $8.58
- Comvita Childrens Manuka Honey Lemon+Honey Elixir 200ml NZ $31.50 NZ $23.54
- Comvita Childrens Manuka Honey + Lemon Lollipops 10 NZ $17.80 NZ $12.91
- Comvita Oral Spray 20ml NZ $31.34 NZ $23.12
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!