High potency B Vitamins.
Clinicians B Complex provides a combination of essential B Vitamins in high potency.
It is recommended where a deficiency is suspected or to support nervous system function and health.
B group Vitamins are useful to help support the nervous system in times of stress, exhaustion, fatigue, tension or nervousness.
Clinicians B Complex Benefits:
- Supports the nervous system.
- Supports energy levels.
- Provides support for hair, skin, eyes and liver health.
- Includes Vitamin C which complements B-Group vitamins for antioxidant and immunity support.
Clinicians B Complex Features:
- Updated formulation providing higher doses of B vitamins at effective scientific levels.
- No PABA & Nicotinic acid which can often cause allergic reactions.
- Can be used alongside conventional medication.
- Can be used alongside an antioxidant or multivitamin and mineral formulation.
- Can be used by all age groups.
- Can be used long-term.
- Cost effective.
- Only need to take 1 tablet a day!
What else should I know?
Each Clinicians B Complex capsule contains: Thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 75mg) 84 mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 75 mg Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 75 mg Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5 50 mg) 55 mg Pyridoxine hyrdrochloride (Vitamin B6 50 mg) 61 mg Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50 mcg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 100 mg Folic Acid 300 mcg Biotin 100 mcg Choline bitartrate (Choline 75 mg) 182.5 mg Inositol 75 mg
Adult Dose: 1 tablet daily or as directed. Take with food.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Good Health Turmeric Probiotic Complex 30 Capsules
NZ $49.90NZ $31.35
Wild Ferns Honey Babe Gift Set
NZ $57.40NZ $41.67
Wild Ferns Honey Babe Mummy's Tummy Butter 175g
NZ $27.50NZ $19.96
Click here to read