Provides nutrient support for healthy bladder function.
Clinicians Bladder Support Powder contains fast acting D-Mannose, a natural plant sugar which supports healthy urinary tract function.
D-Mannose discourages potentially harmful bacteria from sticking to the walls of the urinary tract and then washes them away with the urine to support urinary tract health.
Clinicians Bladder Support Benefits:
- Clinicians Bladder Support Powder is a research based formula that discourages potentially harmful bacteria from sticking to the walls of the urinary tract so they can be excreted with the urine D-Mannose is quickly absorbed for rapid results, then moves into the blood stream and is then excreted via the kidneys.
- The pure D-Mannose powder format allows for cost effective variable dosing for all age groups.
- It can be used to support urinary tract health in individuals who experience frequent urinary tract imbalances.
- Suitable for use in pregnancy, when breastfeeding and for children.
- Can be used alongside conventional medicines.
Clinicians Bladder Support Powder Features:
- D-Mannose is a natural carbohydrate sugar naturally produced in the body and is also found in fruits such as cranberries, peaches, apples, oranges and blueberries
- Potentially harmful bacteria preferentially bind to D-Mannose, which aids their removal in the urine Pleasant tasting, very well tolerated and non toxic Provides cost effective flexible dosing for all age groups
- A natural alternative to support urinary tract health.
What else should I know?
Each 2 level spoonfuls of Clinicians Bladder support Powder contains:
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 2 level 1.25ml measures (using the spoon provided) in water every 3 to 4 hours during waking hours for 48 hours. Thereafter, take ½ to 1 measure once or twice daily for 3 additional days.
Children 4 years and over: Take 1 level 1.25ml measure (using the spoon provided) in water every 3 to 4 hours during waking hours, for 48 hours. Thereafter, take 1/4 to ½ measure once or twice daily for 3 additional days.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 5 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
AirPhysio Low Lung Capacity Device
NZ $114.50NZ $100.00
AirPhysio OPEP Device for Average Lung Capacity
NZ $114.50NZ $100.00
Ethical Nutrients Triple Action Sleep Support 30 tablets
NZ $32.38NZ $28.16
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!