Support for improved bone formation and structure.
Clinicians BoneCare Complete is a natural calcium and nutrient formula useful to provide support for optimal bone health and bone nutrition.
This product contains an unique ingredient called Aquamin™, a mineralised seaweed, that is rich in bioactive calcium and trace minerals.
Clinicians BoneCare Complete is ideal as a long term calcium supplement.
Clinicians BoneCare Complete Benefits:
- Includes a combination of key nutrients to help promote strong bones.
- Addition of bioactive calcium increases absorption, independent of stomach acid status, as acid levels tend to decline with age and impact on mineral absorption.
- The inclusion of vitamins D and K, magnesium, boron, manganese, zinc and trace minerals assist with calcium absorption and bone health.
- Clinicians BoneCare Complete is formulated to assist with bone health.
- This product is ideal as a long term calcium supplement.
Clinicians BoneCare Complete Features:
- This formulation includes unique trace elements to support bone formation.
- Features high potency calcium and magnesium in a balanced 2:1 ratio.
- High quality vegetable capsule ensures greater protection of encapsulated nutrients.
- Contains plant-derived calcium and trace elements for greater bioavailability and absorption.
What else should I know?
Each Clinicians Bone Care Complete Capsule contains:
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 5mcg Vitamin K1 (phytomenadione) 250mcg Boron (from boron citrate) 375mcg Calcium (from Lithothamnion corallioides)125mg Magnesium (from magnesium citrate) 53.8mg Manganese (form manganese amino acid chelate) 0.75mg Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 2.5 mg.
Aquamin® also contains: nutrients involved in bone health, typically consisting of the following per capsule: Boron 12mcg, Copper 2mcg, Iodine 12mcg, Iron 250mcg, Magnesium 9mg, Manganese 27mcg, Potassium 1.7mg, Silicon 0.5mg, Sodium 1.2mg, Strontium 0.7mg, Sulfur 2.2mg, Zinc 5mcg.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours or preservatives.
Take 2 capsules twice daily with a meal or as directed.
Not recommended during pregnancy or with anticoagulant medications such as warfarin, without medical advice due to the vitamin K content.
Considered well tolerated at the dose recommended.
The Aquamin® content in Clinician’s BoneCare Complete is well tolerated and without any significant side effects.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Avoid use during pregnancy due to the vitamin K content.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Weleda Blemished Skin S.O.S. Spot Treatment 10ml
NZ $19.90NZ $15.72
Weleda Blemished Skin Refining Lotion 30ml
NZ $28.90NZ $22.84
Weleda Blemished Skin Purifying Gel Cleanser 100ml
NZ $28.90NZ $22.84
Click here to read