Potent Vitamin C combination to support the immune system.
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C Sachets provides high levels of vitamin C for frequent use to support the body's defenses with winter ills and chills.
High dose of vitamin C per sachet to support wellbeing and for antioxidant protection.
Supports adrenal health, as it is required by the adrenal glands to support stress hormone production.
What else should I know?
Each sachet contains:
Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate) 2850mg
equivalent to sodium 372mg,
Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid) 700mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3mg.
- Adults: Mix the contents of 1 sachet in water or juice 1-2 times and stir well. Take 1-2 times daily.
- This product may cause bowel looseness. If you are on any other medications please consult your health professional before taking this product.
- Do not take high doses of Vitamin C if you have gastric ulcers or ulcerative colitis.
- If symptoms persist or you have any side effects please contact your health professional.
- Vitamin C may interfere with the body's utilisation of copper and vanadium.
- Vitamin C my enhance the absorption of aluminium from aluminium containing antacids. Do not take vitamin C within 2 hours of using these medications.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Blackmores Vitamin C + Elderberry Gummies 120s
NZ $25.99NZ $19.37
Go Healthy Go Energy Rapid Release 30 caps
NZ $24.99NZ $14.48
Go Healthy Go Joint Support Active 1-A-Day 30 Vegecaps
NZ $34.99NZ $20.27
Click here to read