Useful for tissue injury or damage.
- Supports joint, cartilage, tendon and muscle health and tissue regeneration
- Skin health and protection
- The antioxidant bioflavonoids (hesperidin, quercetin and rutin) may also support circulation and vascular integrity
- Supports cell function and metabolism
- Seasonal immune system support
- Contains a quality extract of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) with bioflavonoids
- Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids to support circulatory and vascular health
- The addition of Vitamin C enhances MSM absorption
- No nutrient depletion in long-term use
- May be used alongside nutritional supplements for support and protection of the affected structures
What else should I know?
In each gelatin capsule:
MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) 600mg, Vitamin C from: Calcium Ascorbate 25mg, Sodium Ascorbate 75mg, Bioflavonoids: Hesperidin 17.5mg, Rutin 17.5mg, Quercetin 10mg, Molybdenum (from molybdenum amino acid chelate) 30mcg.
Take 2 Clinicians InflamEase Capsules twice daily and increase slowly until a response is noted.
Do not take more than 8-10g daily.
High dose, long term use of MSM may thin the blood. Patients on Warfarin should use MSM under supervision of a healthcare professional. The ingredients in MSM have not been tested in pregnancy and lactation and so should not be considered safe to use.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!