Useful for tissue injury or damage.
- Supports joint, cartilage, tendon and muscle health and tissue regeneration
- Skin health and protection
- The antioxidant bioflavonoids (hesperidin, quercetin and rutin) may also support circulation and vascular integrity
- Supports cell function and metabolism
- Seasonal immune system support
- Contains a quality extract of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) with bioflavonoids
- Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids to support circulatory and vascular health
- The addition of Vitamin C enhances MSM absorption
- No nutrient depletion in long-term use
- May be used alongside nutritional supplements for support and protection of the affected structures
What else should I know?
In each gelatin capsule:
MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) 600mg, Vitamin C from: Calcium Ascorbate 25mg, Sodium Ascorbate 75mg, Bioflavonoids: Hesperidin 17.5mg, Rutin 17.5mg, Quercetin 10mg, Molybdenum (from molybdenum amino acid chelate) 30mcg.
Take 2 Clinicians InflamEase Capsules twice daily and increase slowly until a response is noted.
Do not take more than 8-10g daily.
High dose, long term use of MSM may thin the blood. Patients on Warfarin should use MSM under supervision of a healthcare professional. The ingredients in MSM have not been tested in pregnancy and lactation and so should not be considered safe to use.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Click here to read