Provides support in cases of low adrenal function.
Stress & Energy Support Benefits:
- Reduces the effects of stress on the body.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels and maintains immune function.
- Helps prevent the body feeling depleted (adrenal exhaustion, burn out).
- Helps maintain energy levels.
- Siberian Ginseng, Indian Ginseng, Gotu Kola exert a supporting balancing effect on adrenal function especially when an individual is under stress.
- L-Tyrosine is a precursor in the production of the adrenal and thyroid hormones.
- Vitamin B5 is essential to most of the body’s adrenal and steroid hormone production.
Stress & Energy Support Features:
- Contains vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- Four adrenal herbs provide synergistic action to support adrenal gland function.
- Addition of standardised herbs which means a greater therapeutic action.
- Non habit forming and stays effective over a long period of time.
- Builds energy, does not stimulate it.
(Image is of Clinicians Stress & Energy Support Capsules 180).
What else should I know?
Each capsule contains:
Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate) 75 mg Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 75 mg Copper (from copper gluconate) 250 mcg Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate complex) 25 mg Potassium (from potassium citrate) 25 mg L-Tryosine 50 mg Zinc (from zinc methionine sulfate) 3.7 mg Acanthopanax senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root ext. 25 mg Centella asiatica (gotu kola) herb 6:1 ext. 25 mg Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root 50 mg Rehmannia glutinosa (shu di huang) root 5:1 ext. 50 mg Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng) root 62.5 mg Zingiber officinale (ginger) root 25 mg
Also contains: magnesium stearate.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Take 1 to 2 Clinicians Stress & Energy Support capsules twice daily with breakfast or lunch or as directed.
Do not use during pregnancy. With high blood pressure, use under supervision of a healthcare professional.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Click here to read