Provides support in cases of low adrenal function.
Stress & Energy Support Benefits:
- Reduces the effects of stress on the body.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels and maintains immune function.
- Helps prevent the body feeling depleted (adrenal exhaustion, burn out).
- Helps maintain energy levels.
- Siberian Ginseng, Indian Ginseng, Gotu Kola exert a supporting balancing effect on adrenal function especially when an individual is under stress.
- L-Tyrosine is a precursor in the production of the adrenal and thyroid hormones.
- Vitamin B5 is essential to most of the body’s adrenal and steroid hormone production.
Stress & Energy Support Features:
- Contains vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- Four adrenal herbs provide synergistic action to support adrenal gland function.
- Addition of standardised herbs which means a greater therapeutic action.
- Non habit forming and stays effective over a long period of time.
- Builds energy, does not stimulate it.
(Image is of Clinicians Stress & Energy Support Capsules 180).
What else should I know?
Each capsule contains:
Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate) 75 mg Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 75 mg Copper (from copper gluconate) 250 mcg Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate complex) 25 mg Potassium (from potassium citrate) 25 mg L-Tryosine 50 mg Zinc (from zinc methionine sulfate) 3.7 mg Acanthopanax senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root ext. 25 mg Centella asiatica (gotu kola) herb 6:1 ext. 25 mg Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root 50 mg Rehmannia glutinosa (shu di huang) root 5:1 ext. 50 mg Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng) root 62.5 mg Zingiber officinale (ginger) root 25 mg
Also contains: magnesium stearate.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Take 1 to 2 Clinicians Stress & Energy Support capsules twice daily with breakfast or lunch or as directed.
Do not use during pregnancy. With high blood pressure, use under supervision of a healthcare professional.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!